About the Artwork:
A lightly textured piece with an ethereal feel. With muted shades of pinks and violets with a generous helping of gold and some copper accents, this piece is for those who like understated elegance. The inspiration of this piece came from the colors of dusk on a beautiful evening and the texture was added to resemble imperfections that occur in life despite such beauty in nature.
Size: 24 x 36 inches
- It can be framed on Request .
- All artworks are personally signed by the artist, guaranteeing their authenticity.
- Original artwork on canvas, drawing inspiration from abstract expressionism and personal experiences.
About the Artist:
Sanchari Ganguly is an artist based in Gurugram, India. With a background in biotechnology and a business degree, she worked in the corporate world for 10 years but left it behind to follow her passion in art, travel and photography. She is self taught and after experimenting with different styles of art, she finally found her style in abstract art. She likes to make colorful ,happy art that evokes positive emotions and makes pieces that speaks to her own sense of style. She takes inspiration from her travels and from nature and represents her vision in a fun, unexpected way so as to take the viewer on the journey with her and feel the same emotions that inspired the piece.
Shipping & Delivery : The product will be dispatched within 15 to 30 working days after the order is placed. Shipping charges additional .
- To preserve the artwork's quality, it is recommended to avoid direct sunlight or prolonged exposure to heat sources.
- Refrain from using water or any cleaning products on the item.
- Clean the surface by gently dusting with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
Originality: Each painting is an original creation by Sanchari Ganguly and is not a direct copy or reproduction of someone else's work.