About the Artwork:
A bright and colorful abstract piece with pops of neon pink and a white detail to draw the eye to the centre. It has many layers and you'll keep discovering new layers the more you look at it. It was inspired by the myriad colors in candy shops and the amazement it brings to the eyes of the onlookers especially children. I tried to capture the joy of that feeling in this piece.
Size: 16x20 inches
Materials Used: Acrylic on stretched canvas
- It can be framed on Request .
- All artworks are personally signed by the artist, guaranteeing their authenticity.
- Original artwork on canvas, drawing inspiration from abstract expressionism and personal experiences.
About the Artist:
Sanchari Ganguly is an artist based in Gurugram, India. With a background in biotechnology and a business degree, she worked in the corporate world for 10 years but left it behind to follow her passion in art, travel and photography. She is self taught and after experimenting with different styles of art, she finally found her style in abstract art. She likes to make colorful ,happy art that evokes positive emotions and makes pieces that speaks to her own sense of style. She takes inspiration from her travels and from nature and represents her vision in a fun, unexpected way so as to take the viewer on the journey with her and feel the same emotions that inspired the piece.
Shipping & Delivery : The product will be dispatched within 15 to 30 working days after the order is placed. Shipping charges additional .
- To preserve the artwork's quality, it is recommended to avoid direct sunlight or prolonged exposure to heat sources.
- Refrain from using water or any cleaning products on the item.
- Clean the surface by gently dusting with a clean, dry, soft cloth.
Originality: Each painting is an original creation by Sanchari Ganguly and is not a direct copy or reproduction of someone else's work.